This plugin or plugin, developed by Nopcommerce's own CMS programming team, allows you to enable cash on delivery functionality in your store.
This payment module allows you to enable "Cash on delivery" option in your store.
Cash on delivery is a type of transaction in which the recipient makes payment once the good is delivered. The terms and accepted forms of payment depends on payment provisions of a purchase agreement.
The cash payment extension can be installed on versions 3.9 to 4.6 of Nopcommerce, which can almost be said to include all versions of Nopcommerce.
Specifications of the cash payment plugin:
- Additional fee. Use percentage: determines whether to apply a percentage additional fee to the order total.
- Shippable product required: indicates whether shippable products are required in order to display this payment method during checkout
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
Please find more information about how to install plugins here.
The plugin is provided absolutely for free and includes source code. Find the project Github repository here.