This module allows your customers to reserve items at your local store, and pay in store when they pick up their order. Customers can complete the checkout online by choosing the payment method "Pay in Store".
This plugin is one of the plugins developed by nopcommerce team, and according to the versions supported by this plugin, it can be installed and configured on all nopcommerce versions except the old versions.
- Additional fee. Use percentage: determines whether to apply a percentage additional fee to the order total.
- Shippable product required: indicates whether shippable products are required in order to display this payment method during checkout
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
In case you encounter a problem installing the plugin or need more explanations, we suggest you read the content related to "How to install the plugin on Nopcommerce".
If your problem is not solved by reading this content, you can contact NopNop technical team for further guidance so that the plugin installation issue on your NopCommerce site can be solved as soon as possible.
This plugin, like many plugins developed by the nopcommerce team, is released for free. You will need the source code of these plugins in order to develop them.
The source of the "Pay in store payment module" plugin is completely free provided by the nopcommerce team in the Github repository, which you can download by visiting the Github site.